We partake no responsibility as to how the “products mentioned” will behave against your nature because everybody has different priorities, weather conditions, skin types, and reactions. The information below is for editorial purposes only.
Best Oil-Free Moisturizers
Skincare routine can become a nightmare, especially for women with oily skin. You will have to become very selective of the kind of products you apply on your skin, so you don’t energize your sebaceous glands (hormones underneath the skin responsible for secreting natural oils or sebum). You know you have oily skin if your skin always looks shiny even after a few hours of cleansing. We aren’t going to discuss the causes of oily skin for women, but we are going to do something better – show you the remedy.
Do you know that every oily and acne-prone skin needs moisturization? Don’t get me wrong. Here is what you need to know; moisturization helps to protect the skin barrier. Note that there is no single product that milk out the excess oil underneath your skin. These oils are essential to keep your skin hydrated and healthy too. But you can reduce the appearance of greasy skin with the oil-free moisturizers.
If you love this list of the best oil-free moisturizers, you might also want to check out the best hyaluronic acid products that ridiculously plump & hydrate your Skin!
What Is The Best Oil Free Moisturizer For Women?
This is one of the most controversial topics on skincare. Many women with acne-prone skin find it difficult to care for their skin. That is because when your face is overproducing natural oils, you may think twice before applying anything on it. But does it mean you shouldn’t use any moisturizer? Not at all! The key is choosing the perfect oil-free acne moisturizer that will not wipe away all the vital oils in your skin (which can be harmful to it) but reduces the oil production to the safest level.
It’s is critical you use an organic oil-free moisturizer that will hydrate your skin while controlling the secretion of natural oils. So what are the best products to apply for this delicate organ of your body? Below is a list of oil-free moisturizers that have been dermatologically tested and vetted to be the best for any acne-prone skin.
Best oil-free cream
From one of the best sellers, this lotion is specially formulated with absorbing powders to reduce excess oil secretion. It is fortified with Lipo Hydroxy Acid (LHA) to exfoliate the skin and tighten enlarged pores while hydrating the skin and refining its texture. It is completely oil-free, paraben-free, non-comedogenic, and dermatologically tested. Daily use after face cleansing is guaranteed to produce lasting results.
• Loved for: ★★★★ | Amazon’s Choice, excellent base for makeup,non-comedogenic, dermatologically tested
• User said: I have very acne-prone skin and this doesn’t break me out at all. It is great for oily spots and dry spots too. I would recommend this to anyone!
Here is one of the best oil-free body moisturizer for acne-prone skin. It is made exclusively from natural extracts, vitamins, and minerals that provide nutrients and hydrates the skin. It also reduces large pores on the skin, thereby minimizing the oil secretion level.
• Loved for: ★★★★ | Amazon’s Choice, for normal or oily skin, hydrates, nourishes
• User said: It’s luscious, rich, super hydrating and lightweight. The texture of my skin is already noticeably better after 3wks of use!
Keeps you feeling moisturized
Your search for the best oil free moisturizer should end with this lotion. It reduces shine and glows the skin at the same time. It also protects the skin from the harmful effect of UVB rays and UVA rays. Highly effective for face and body. It balances the skin secretion of natural oils and helps to nourish it with essential vitamins and minerals. With this fantastic product, you should say goodbye to greasy skin!
• Loved for: ★★★★ | Amazon’s Choice, SPF 30, healthy hydration, matte finish
• User said: Perfection. I had never used SPF that felt like nothing on your skin!
Best body lotion with Spf
If you are searching for the best oil-free body moisturizer with Spf, here is one product you can rely on at any time. Suitable for use in any season, it works to reduce the secretion of oils on the skin. It also provides broad-spectrum protection against UVA/ UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and cracking. It is fortified with powerful antioxidants that nourish the skin.
• Loved for: ★★★★ | Amazon’s Choice, SPF 32, matte finish, antioxidant-rich
• User said: This is awesome! I love the consistency, it’s really thick but also liquidy.
For stronger and healthier skin
This product boasts of over 3000 online ratings from satisfied users. There are many reasons women with acne-prone skin love this product. It is the best food for your skin that feeds it with the kind of nutrients it requires to glow and look healthier while reducing greasiness to the barest minimum. It is entirely safe to use on the face and body. With daily application, results are visible within a few days.
• Loved for: ★★★★ | Moisturize, nourish, repair, rejuvenate, improve circulation
• User said: This has really boosted confidence level. I’ve never looked better!
Controls oil in oily areas
It’s one of the best natural oil-free moisturizer recommended by dermatologists. It moisturizes dry skin and reduces oil in oily areas. So whether you have sensitive skin, dry or acne-prone skin, this lotion is a one-fit-all combo. Its oil control system is clinically proven and vetted. Little wonder why many women can’t do away with it. You are likely going to repurchase after your first trail.
• Loved for: ★★★★ | Amazon’s Choice, dermatologist-recommended brand, non-comedogenic
• User said: I found this on Pinterest and many said it was a dupe for Cliniques DDMG. It works great for my combo skin!
Fast-absorbing and non-greasy
It is formulated with green tea for use on the face. It’s capable of hydrating the skin in just one application and balances the oil secretion. It does not contain mineral oil or paraben but made from a vegan formula that feeds the skin with the essential nutrients it needs to glow and feel non-greasy. Women prone to acne will love it.
• Loved for: ★★★★ | 3 products in 1 – day moisturizer that mattifies, night cream that hydrates, facial mask that nourishes
• User said: Best face moisturizer I’ve used. Leaves skin feeling hydrated!
Amazing nourishing formula
This product is formulated with a century-old anti-acne remedy that is still relevant today. Many women rely on this unique product to reduce sebum production on their skin. It works for oily skin, blemishes, blackheads, and redness. It gives the skin a fresh look while balancing the oil secretion — one of the best oil free moisturizer for sensitive skin. Buy with confidence, and your skin will love it.
• Loved for: ★★★★ | Amazon’s Choice, balance skin oil, open clogged pores, reduce redness and irritation
• User said: This product is a lifesaver! Fair warning – it smells like a mosquito candle because of the tea tree oil, but it works.
Perfect for sensitive skin
This lotion provides broad-spectrum UVB and UVA protection against long term sun burn and other harmful elements. It is dermatologically tested and proved to reduce oil secretion and prevents the breakout of acne. It’s lightweight, fast-absorbing, and moisturizes the skin. More so, it is entirely oil-free and fragrance-free. Its proven results and unique formulation ensures users get good value for their money.
• Loved for: ★★★★ | Gentle for sensitive skin, fast absorbing, nongreasy
• User said: This lotion is light, non-greasy skin protection that keeps my face protected from cold wind and strong sun. Love it!
Increases moisture absorption
If you are looking for the best oil-free face lotion, you have found one. This fantastic lotion even skin tone and color while reducing large pores on the skin. It is formulated with hyaluronic acid that helps to increase moisture absorption and retention. Perfect for acne-prone skin and greasy skin. It is safe for sensitive skin and brightens uneven areas on the skin. Results can be seen after a few applications.
• Loved for: ★★★★ | Amazon’s Choice, fragrance-free, noncomedogenic, safe for sensitive skin
• User said: I can not say how much I love the texture of this moisturizer. It’s my favorite skincare must-have!
These are some of the best skincare products for oily skin. They have been tested and endorsed by dermatologists. Wouldn’t you rather use oil-free cream that has worked for others, including women with oily skin?
Have you got any suggestions of your own for the best oil-free moisturizers for women with oily skin? Let us know in the comments!