Best Winter Blankets
Nothing sounds cozier than curling up in a warm, thick blanket with a steaming mug of hot cocoa to unwind after a long, busy workday. But that’s the catch – where are you going to find that warm blanket to settle in the first place? We’ve made it easy for you! Now, you don’t have to scavenge the internet for best winter blankets or the best blanket fabric for winter yourself – we’ve done the research for you.
Below is our list of best winter blankets that are going to protect you from this itty, bitty cold and we must warn that you’ll hit the snooze fast and call it a “bed holiday” after trying these 10 favorites FOR REAL. Are you ready to dive in for the warmth? Ready, Set, GO!
What Are The Best Winter Blankets Shoppers Are Buying On Amazon?
The Faux Fur Like Never Before of the Best Winter Blankets!
We can’t seem to find why faux fur blankets have stayed in the dark when Chanasya Faux Fur Bed Blanket is your best bet yet. It doesn’t shed, you won’t sweat, no animals were harmed in the process and the biggest advantage of all, it provides the right kind of warmth. It holds up in the washer well and will last you a constant friendship.
• Loved for: ★★★★ (Amazon’s Choice) | Available in different colors and sizes, lightweight, soft and warm, indoor and outdoor use | BUY NOW!
• User said: I am all about the faux fur, and this is by far the best one I’ve ever had! I have never found a fur blanket that was as thick and warm and incredibly SOFT as this one is.
The Fleece With A Win-Win Situation of the Best Winter Blankets!
Now, that sounds like a Yes To The Best Winter Blankets. We’re talking about the Bedsure Fleece Dual-sided Throw Blanket which is fleece from one side and plush Sherpa from another – talk about killing two birds with one stone! It’s cozy, decorous, breathable and has an ergonomic design language which clings itself to the natural contours of your body without shifting unbecomingly off the bed and you, of course!
• Loved for: ★★★★ (Amazon’s Choice) | Available in different colors and sizes, soft and cozy, use anywhere | BUY NOW!
• User said: Warning: You will buy one. You will love it. You will discover it is the softest, warmest, coziest blanket that has ever been made.
The Velvet to Sketch Your Velvety Dream With of the Best Winter Blankets!
Ever found the best winter blankets that you could dream in on and on? We’re sure you haven’t, it is your good day then because, under the spell of Bertte Velvet Bed Blanket, you sure can! It’s invitingly cozy, breath-ably fluffy, and everything you ask for a light, wispy, non-headachy sleep. Ah! We’re already feeling drowsy!
• Loved for: ★★★★ | Available in different colors and sizes, soft and warm, lightweight | BUY NOW!
• User said: This is, hands down, the softest, coziest blanket I have ever owned. And I am a blanket hoarder, so that’s saying something.
The Cream Of The Crop Fleece of The Best Winter Blankets!
It’s like your alarm says “no more” and you’re like “once more!” We totally get these vibes with the Shilucheng Throw Couch Fleece Blanket which doesn’t require any serious, heavy caring, is soft both to the touch and under, and moreover, a very handsome choice when you’re on the go and need something quick for the chill.
• Loved for: ★★★★ (Amazon’s Choice)| Available in different colors and sizes, soft and warm, lightweight, worth the money | BUY NOW!
• User said: This blanket is durable and very warm considering the how light the weight is. Plus, it is worth the money and a great buy. So, If you like fleece, it doesn’t get any more fleece than this.
The Reliable Fleece Mink of The Best Winter Blankets!
If you want something eye-poppingly traditional, almost Korean, look no further than JML Mink Fleece Blanket. Beyond the ravishing design, lives an easy-to-handle quality, a wrinkle-free texture and if you’re especially cautious of allergies, thankfully this is hypoallergenic and won’t change no matter how many washes it endures.
• Loved for: ★★★★ (Amazon’s Choice)| Available in different colors, patterns, and sizes, soft and warm, thick and heavy | BUY NOW!
• User said: This blanket is thick; it is heavy, it is soft, it is very warm. It also has a very nice edge around the entire blanket. Does it cost a little more than some cheap thin blanket, yes, but if you want all the things I mentioned, this is the blanket you will wish to have!
The Fail-safe Fleece Thermal of the Best Winter Blankets!
Do you suffer from itchiness during sleep? Hello to the Easeland Thermal Fleece Blanket which by the way the name says it all. It helps deliver a peaceful, skin-friendly sleep, warmer than most blankets and the reason it earned a place in the best winter blankets is its versatility.
• Loved for: ★★★★★ (Amazon’s Choice)| Available in different colors and sizes, soft and warm, lightweight, reversible | BUY NOW!
• User said: I bought this blanket in dark blue. It is absolutely gorgeous and so so soft and smooth. It is so beautiful that I don’t even need a bedspread!
The Big Bang Polar Fleece of the Best Winter Blankets!
It’s big and an amazing shebang of all things trustworthy! Do you get our drift? We’re discussing the Utopia Bedding Polar Fleece Blanket which retains its natural shape after washing means No Shrinking! Moreover, is hug-ably good, travel-friendly, and the thick stitching ensures longevity.
• Loved for: ★★★★ (Amazon’s Choice)| Available in different colors and sizes, soft and warm, lightweight, well made | BUY NOW!
• User said: It is so soft and cozy – precisely perfect for what I wanted it to do. It is not a heavy blanket, but it is warm and comfortable and adds the perfect amount of an extra warm layer in a cold bedroom.
The Queenly Flannel Fleece of the Best Winter Blankets!
Need a quick blanket switch? Kingole Flannel Fleece Throw Blanket is the pick. It’s lightweight, very soft, fade resistant and extremely easy to maintain. You’ll be sufficiently warm and thick, not the overheating kind, just the right kind.
• Loved for: ★★★★ ★ | Available in different colors and sizes, soft and cozy, easy to care | BUY NOW!
• User said: This blanket is great to add to the collection. As in the description says, this is indeed a luxury blanket. It is 100% polyester, very soft to the touch; this throw is great for keeping you warm on the couch or a chilly evening camping. Definitely will keep you warm, cozy, and comfortable!
The Velvet A Hot Lady Deserves of the Best Winter Blankets!
Yes, velvet naturally reminds us of hotness and no one has done it better than Hyseas Velvet Throw Blanket. It’s certified high-quality and improves the pattern of your sleep with its superior coziness. A dime spent fine, we’ll say!
• Loved for: ★★★★(Amazon’s Choice) | Available in different colors and sizes, soft and comfortable, easy to clean, perfect size | BUY NOW!
• User said: This blanket is super comfy and warm too, but I live in San Diego with sunny weather all year long, this is more than enough. When I washed and dried it, it was easy to clean.
The Last But Not The Least of the Best Winter Blankets!
The Balichun Fleece Blanket had us at its Luxury! The concentrated thick feel and plush appearance promise hours long sleep, something you can cuddle in and wake up pain-free. Stays new as ever after washes and can be easily stored!
• Loved for: ★★★★ | Available in different colors and sizes, soft and comfortable, lightweight | BUY NOW!
• User said: This blanket is still very nice after a few washes. I love the coziness and softness. Also, I use it in the bedroom, bring it to the couch, and I think I would also use it on a long road trip.
What To Look For When Buying The Best Winter Blankets?
To be precise, fabrics like fleece, wool, velvet, cashmere, and thermal ones are considered the best blanket fabrics for winters. These are the options we’re going to streamline our post on, but we’ve made an exception (you’ll see).
In winter, you don’t want a blanket just to lighten the chill. Instead, you need to find the key factors as well as durability, longevity, and quality. And most importantly, something that keeps you warm for long (we know the struggle).
That sums up our list of best winter blankets. Let us know in the comments which ones took your fancy and are up in your wish list now? Ciao!
What have we missed? Do you have anything to add for the best winter blankets? Please comment below!