We partake no responsibility as to how the “products mentioned” will behave against your nature because everybody has different priorities, weather conditions, skin types, and reactions. The information below is for editorial purposes only.
Best Pregnancy Skincare Products
Pregnancy can take a significant toll on our bodies. From swollen feet to stretch marks and acne face, the list is endless as to how our body struggles to adapt to its new condition. Whenever you consider the bundle of joy inside your womb, it’s only natural to want to do all that is possible to ensure you and your unborn baby stay safe throughout your pregnancy.
For women who are crazy about their looks and wouldn’t want to hide the fact that they love to look good even while pregnant, they may experience a hard time trying to ensure they both look good and stay safe. Staying safe during pregnancy is not just about what you eat or wear. It’s also about the kind of products you use on your body.
What Are Pregnancy Safe Skin Care Brands for Women?
How can you ensure healthy skincare during pregnancy? The key is using the right skincare products on your skin. Pregnant women are prone to skin allergies and reactions, and just a little application of an unsafe beauty product can do more harm than good. Hence, you might have to learn to become a savvy reader of labels, descriptions, and other vital info about a product before purchase.
This doesn’t mean you can slay or makeup while pregnant. There are lots of skincare products safe during pregnancy. We want to make those nine months an easy time for you. So we are recommending the best organic products for pregnancy. These products constitute the best makeup, hair, and skincare products that are entirely safe for the health of your fetus.
Extreme Antioxidants Benefits
This specially formulated Vitamin C cleanser with fantastic blemish defense guarantees a gentle face wash. This fabulous pregnancy safe face wash penetrates deep and keeps the skin hydrated all day long. It is best to use as an exfoliating face wash that acts as a blemish defense on the skin, keeping it soft, acne-free, and smooth all day long.
• Loved for: ★★★★ | Best Seller, extreme antioxidant benefits, blemish defense, balance complexion
• User said: Best facial cleanser I have ever used. Giving this amazing product 5 stars all the way around!
Perfect Pregnancy Skincare Regimen
This stretch mark removal and skincare kit make our top list of pregnancy skincare products! It creates a perfect addition to your prenatal body care regimen. It improves skin elasticity and prevents the development of stretch marks on the skin during and after pregnancy. Manufactured by Palmer’s, which is one of the best pregnancy safe skin care brands.
The set includes cream, massage lotion, skin therapy oil, and tummy butter balm. This makes it perfect for women that like to purchase an all-in-one pregnancy beauty product. Rub it on your body gently and concentrate on stretch marks prone areas such as the legs and belly.
• Loved for: ★★★★ | Amazon’s Choice, natural antioxidant, improves skin elasticity
• User said: After countless reviews and reading mom blogs, this kept coming up as one of the best products to buy. The lotion is awesome!
Best Natural Body Oil
To date, Mama bee, a product of Burt’s Bees, remains a top choice among expectant mothers due to its soothing relief on the skin. If pregnancy hormones are telling on your skin, you shouldn’t relent on a healthy skincare regimen. Instead, make it a perfect time to grab this nourishing body oil and say goodbye to dry skin. The lightweight body oil is specially formulated with your pregnancy needs in mind and guaranteed to bring your skin back to life. It’s 100% safe to use during and after pregnancy.
It is made with unique ingredients that are safe on the skin with zero side effects. You would wish you discovered this product earlier after your first trial.
• Loved for: ★★★★ | Soothes, conditions, restores skin
• User said: I used this multiple times every single day while pregnant. I was certain I would get stretch marks on my stomach but I didn’t get ONE. I swear by this stuff!
Improves Uneven Skin Tone
One of the best pregnancy beauty products you should use during pregnancy! Its multiuse features make it a perfect choice for many women who want to rock an ideal skin during those wild months. It’s perfectly formulated for the treatment of scars, uneven skin tone, stretch marks, scars, aging, and dehydration. Once it’s applied to the skin, it penetrates the skin without clogging the pores. Bio-Oil made it for sensitive and acne-prone skin.
• Loved for: ★★★★ | Clinically proven, dermatologist-recommended, non-greasy, hypoallergenic
• User said: Bio-Oil is the BEST skin product on the market. I use it twice a day. Small lines have disappeared and my skin is very smooth and seems to glow!
If you are searching for an all-in-one product you can use safely on your hair, nails, and body, you can trust this Ancient Greek Remedy Nature’s Body Moisturizer for your hair, skin, and nails. With this product, you don’t have to flock your home salon with all sorts of pregnancy products. It moisturizes the hair and scalp, nails, and skin. Ideal for women with excessively dry skin.
• Loved for: ★★★★ | Anti-aging, all-natural, nourishes, restores
• User said: I was impressed by quickly this worked and also at the fact that it also addressed my itchy scalp. This oil is now my new scalp moisturizer, which I now use only once a week!
Quickly Absorbed By The Skin
It is manufactured by Mother’s Special Blend, one of the pregnancy safe skin care brands for pregnant and nursing moms. This skin toning oil does not just hydrate the skin, but also helps to prevent and treat common pregnancy-induced skin problems like stretch marks. It is made from 100% natural ingredients that are guaranteed to give you shiny skin throughout pregnancy.
• Loved for: ★★★★ | Amazon’s Choice, natural ingredients, excellent for massage
• User said: I love this oil! It was the only moisturizer I used on my skin during pregnancy. I gained about 50 lbs during my pregnancy and don’t have a single stretch mark right now!
Helps Retain Pregnancy Glow
Most expectant mothers have this natural glow about them. You might notice your face becoming brighter and your body blossoming to its new status. This may result in excessive production of facial oil that leads to acne. This unique foaming face cleanser is formulated to help you keep the glow and worry less about how your face looks.
• Loved for: ★★★★ | Hypoallergenic, plant and mineral-based ingredients, features a silky lather, pleasant texture, and
• User said: I fell in love with this foaming cleanser because of how clear my skin became, and I’m still using it as a nursing mom!
Must-Have For Your Skin Care During Pregnancy
Aveeno is known for producing pregnancy safe skincare products for expectant moms and babies. Aveeno understands the needs of expectant mothers and formulated this fantastic shampoo and conditioner that is completely free from harmful ingredients that may penetrate the scalp and skin. Once applied, it gently cleanses the hair and leaves it refreshed, soft and shiny.
• Loved for: ★★★★ | Naturally derived cleanser, sulfate-free technology, optimal moisture level
• User said: If you’re not sure if you should try because it only has 4 stars go ahead and try it anyway. You won’t be disappointed!
Best Pregnancy Safe Shampoo
This nourishing shampoo is considered as one of the best skincare for pregnancy. It cleanses your hair without stripping off its moisture. It is specially formulated with Citrus-mint to fight common pregnancy symptoms such as nausea and fatigue. Your pregnancy hair care regimen isn’t complete without this fantastic product from Nine Naturals.
• Loved for: ★★★★ | Plant-based soaps, no artificial preservatives, citrus-mint fragrance
• User said: During my pregnancy other shampoos and conditioners kept leaving residue on my hair but not nine naturals!
Removes Dried Cuticles Safely
Ella+mila Nail Care, Cuticle Remover contains glycerin and jojoba oil, which makes it worthy of being among our top pregnancy skincare products. Use it to remove dried, hard cuticles with ease. Rich in antioxidants and vitamins, this product is formulated to care for your nails as it hydrates, smoothens and nourishes dried nails. It also makes cuticle removal a breeze. It restores moisture to your nails and fingers after sun exposure and sunburn, guaranteeing healthy and strong nails. Perfectly safe for expectant moms.
• Loved for: ★★★★ | Vegan & Animal cruelty-free, certified by PETA, long-lasting, chip-resistant, and quick-drying
• User said: Makes painting nails much easier and looks more like a manicure at the salon. I have super sensitive skin and it did not cause a reaction!
There are plenty of pregnancy safe beauty products that are out of harm’s way to slather on your skin during this period. These products will help you get relief from pregnancy-induced skin problems without hurting either you or your fetus!
Have you got any suggestions of your own for the best pregnancy skincare products? Let us know in the comments!