Best Moisturizing Hand Cream
Your hands are one of the first elements to betray your real age, and when they’re constantly dry, scruffy in the cold season, you can imagine what they will look like in a few years if not taken care off immediately. To beat the signs of aging, skin thinning, flakiness, age spots, and dry patches, some TLC for those poor, parched mitts is a must.
To carry on with your mindfulness, we’ve rounded up 10 best moisturizing hand cream perfect for banishing cracked, dry areas, moisture-boosting, anti-aging and to upkeep soft, hydrated hands for all winter long.
What Are The Best Hand Cream?
For most people, drool-worthy packaging, owning a mere luxury brand or the temptation of heavenly-scented hand cream are the many instant product-grabbers, but after that, the cream mostly goes amiss among the already beauty-packed drawers waiting to be used.
To really make a change, try purchasing the best hand cream with real, certified benefits and look for ingredients that don’t do more harm than good. It’s better to stick with upgraded formulations designed to fight hand aging, eczema, fine lines and provide sunscreen benefits simultaneously.
Lastly, put the hand cream on your nightstand where it can be seen. The better it’s within your eyesight, the more likely you’re going to use it.
Your Ideal Companion
When Winter constantly pushes towards an increase in hand washing, considering all the germs and flu, the hands get rougher and tougher with each wash.
To sustain the softness and combat the dryness in the air, use this moisturizing hand cream that is one of the best in the business. It is crafted with natural ingredients, mainly the innovative dead sea mud for instant relief and jojoba seed oil to trap in moisture.
• Loved for: ★★★★ | Vegan & Cruelty-free, great after washing hands, unique Dead Sea Mud | BUY NOW!
• User said: This is probably the most affordable and effective hand cream that I’ve tried. I’ve purchased it several times now and I’ve been able to maintain my skin without additional flare-ups!
The Award Winner
Earning several awards from top beauty magazines, this best moisturizing hand cream is a game-changer. Enriched with organic ingredients, namely honey, almond extracts, coconut oil, and the much proven Shea Butter, it delivers instant results, soothing and calming your very delicate hands and maintaining the richness all day long. And is created to protect and restore the youthfulness of your hands as well.
• Loved for: ★★★★ | Beauty Award Winner, made from natural extracts hands, helps relieve dryness | BUY NOW!
• User said: A fantastic product for extremely dry hands like mine. It surpasses any other hand cream I’ve tried. Best gift two years in a row!
Perfect For Sensitive Noses
If you cannot handle heavy scents, this hand cream is a life-saver! A dermatologist trusted cream that contains hydra-release technology for 24-hour moisture and is completely fragrance-free. It absorbs in quickly, leaving no-residue, making sure your hands stay supple without the grease!
• Loved for: ★★★★★ | Dermatologist developed, 24hr long moisture, time-release technology | BUY NOW!
• User said: As a nurse, I wash my hands 100+ times a day during shifts and it wreaks havoc on my skin. I am using this for a bad case of eczema that developed after repeated washing and harsh hospital hand soaps. After the first two days of using it, my skin is significantly more hydrated, I have no new cracks in my skin, and the inflammation/redness is reduced.
2017 Best in Beauty
Only a pea-sized amount is enough to thoroughly nourish your hands according to reviews! What’s even more wonderful is this moisturizing hand cream been featured in best of beauty 2017 and includes SPF 40 to keep your hands sun-safe. A beauty with brains that miss out on nothing!
• Loved for: ★★★★ (Amazon’s Choice) | Anti-aging, SPF 40, contains powerful antioxidants, travel size | BUY NOW!
• User said: Twenty-nine years ago I got brown sun spots while training for an endurance bike ride. I thought they were permanent but after only two applications of “Supergoop”, they are fading. WOW!
A Great Addition To Your Daily Routine
A certified hand cream with 91% organic ingredients! What could you want more than something that’s pure and magic? Slightly blessed with a light, floral fragrance, it isn’t sickly-smelling for your nose buds and keeps your hands soft, moisturized and firm no matter how many times you’ve waved and washed.
• Loved for:★★★★ | 91% organic, vegan & gluten-free, light fragrance, improves skin health | BUY NOW!
• User said: I apply this cream every night before bed. Mostly because I love the natural fragrance. It’s non-greasy and is quickly absorbed into the skin.
Hard-working Hand Cream
A well-known hand cream brand among beauty bloggers, this cream for sure hits happy with all consumers. The packaging is something to stop people mid-way, absolutely gorge and full with hand-nourishers like macadamia nut oil and Shea Butter to increase elasticity, serve impeccable smoothness and lock it in for all day protection.
• Loved for: ★★★★★ (Amazon’s Choice) | Contains hydrating ceramides, both for hands & cuticles | BUY NOW!
• User said: Keeps my hands soft without being greasy and it smells nice without being flowery or too sweet. I got the recommendation from a friend, and now I pass it on to you…try it!
Ideal For Vegan Lovers
If you want all things natural, no chemicals, no parabens and no toxicity, this best hand cream will be right up your alley. Our hands suffer a lot through the day, the hand-shaking, the typing, the styling, and the high-fiving, all the innumerable actions make pampering the hands essential.
Infused with kosher vegetable glycerin and sweet almond oil without any skin-harming ingredients, this keeps your hand-health at full peak.
• Loved for: ★★★★★ | Combats aging, vegan-friendly, non-greasy | BUY NOW!
• User said: Best glycerin hand therapy you can buy. I’ve been buying Camille Beckman glycerin hand therapy for 20 years. I have multiple jars. It’s great on the feet, too.
When In Doubt
When you aren’t sure, smear on this best moisturizing hand cream. Equally loved by both men and women, it doesn’t only keep your hands’ well-nourished but brittle nails shipshape as well. All this while being without parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol and dyes. Always better to go without synthetics and spread the love generously to your “cuticles” as well!
• Loved for: ★★★★ | Free from chemicals, handy for both hands & body, Cruelty-free | BUY NOW!
• User said: All my life I have absolutely hated having any type of cream on my hands: I just did not like how it felt. UNTIL NOW: I love how this cream feels on my hands — it soaks in quickly and relieves the dryness immediately. The best moisturizing hand cream for me!
When winter season approaches, it’s high time to love your hands and hand cream is one of the best things to start with. Processed with organically grown aloe leaves, it will heal the most bone-dry, red, raw hands ever seen, immediately stocking it with fullness, plumpness, and strength.
• Loved for: ★★★★ (Amazon’s Choice) | Contains organically-grown aloe, absorbs quickly | BUY NOW!
• User said: I only bought this out of sheer desperation! Every day (during the winter) I come home, and my skin is literally cracked around my knuckles and fingers. So, having it in a box, I decided to try it, thinking it would do nothing. By a “miracle” it worked. I put it on when I went to sleep and woke up with great-looking hands.
Short days and same Grey weather all add to winter blues, and for an instant perk-me-up, this hand cream does a lot more than disappoint. A clinically proven product, the non-greasy formula dissolves into your hands like a dream, expelling the dryness and layering it with a thick coat of buttery softness which you won’t hesitate to feel within seconds, also with a hint of buffered alpha hydroxy to mildly exfoliate the skin.
• Loved for: ★★★★ | Dermatologist recommended, one use for noticeable results, relieves eczema | BUY NOW!
• User said: The hand cream is very moisturizing and helps a lot in the winter for cracked and wrinkly hands.
These were the scorers of our top 10 list of the best moisturizing hand cream, that apart from being powerful moisturizers, sink into the skin really fast and preserve the “cushiony” feeling without being oily or unclean at all.
What have we missed? Do you have anything to add on this list of the best moisturizing hand cream? Please comment below!