10 Best Womens Athletic Sandals
Athletic sandals? Super comfy, purposefully sporty and, well, less than stylish. These were words best described these sandals over the past years. Today, more and more brands design this kind of shoes to handle the terrain of life not only in comfort but also in style. Looking for one? Check out these 10 athletic sandals that are actually cute!
What are the best women’s sport sandals that are cute?
Rating: 4.6 stars, 6,947 reviews | Price: $45.30 – $150.00 | BUY NOW!
• “They are sturdy, comfortable, and supportive while being much lighter than a traditional hiking boot. I have worn these sandals all over Hawaii in the past 3 months for everything from hiking over miles of lava rock to strolling along beach paths.”
• “They’re cute enough for dresses or pants, appear to be at least somewhat amphibious, are extraordinarily comfortable and, most importantly, provide a truly custom fit aided by 3 customizable velcro straps.”
Customers also love: Teva Verra Sandal
WHERE TO BUY:
Rating: 4.3 stars, 763 reviews | Price: $13.99 – $204.09 | BUY NOW!
• “They have not hurt my feet in the least bit, and also have a fancy enough style that I can wear them casually with jeans, or dress them up with a skirt/dress and they still fit the outfit just fine!”
• “I have had issues on what footwear to use for the travels that will keep me walking all day. I wore this for 9 plus hours sightseeing San Diego and a trip to Sea World, my feet have never been happier. I have tried Nike trainers, New Balance, Tieks, hat etc. and I find it ironic that these least expensive sandals do the job.”
Customers also love: Crocs Meleen Twist Sandal
WHERE TO BUY:
Rating: 4.7 stars, 242 reviews | Price: $23.99 – $90.00 | BUY NOW!
• “They may not be the most stylish, but they are cute enough and the most comfortable active sandals I have ever worn. I found them perfect for tromping around, climbing Mayan ruins and walking around the city. The sole is not extremely rugged or grippy but is thick, soft, and comfortable.”
• “The footbed is like walking on a cloud, making these sandals the most comfortable shoes I have. I tried them out on the Las Vegas Strip, and they earned their 5-star rating and then some.”
Customers also love: Skechers Reggae Slim-Vacay Flat Sandal
Rating: 4.4 stars, 4.4 reviews | Price: $23.99 – $90.00 | BUY NOW!
• “I bought these comfortable and stylish athletic sandals to wear around town, not for hiking. These don’t tighten as much as the regular styles so they might not be as good for scrambling on rocks and such, but light hiking would definitely still be fine.”
• “I have worn these sandals hiking and river rafting. They have the slimmest profile compared to other sport sandals which I love! All in all, these are great water and hiking shoes!”
Customers also love: Chaco ZX2 Classic Athletic Sandal
Rating: 4.7 stars, 625 reviews | Price: $47.99 – $164.95 | BUY NOW!
• ” OluKai sandals have always looked a little wider than usual to me, but what the shoe lacks in daintiness is made up for in spades in comfort, durability, versatility, and a surprisingly weightless feel. The sole is soft to the touch and molds to your foot with ease.”
• “As a mom of 3 school aged kids, I need to have comfortable summer sandals which are no-slip, water resistant, maintain their good looks and look nice on my feet (even when the rest of me seems haggard and in desperate need of some sort of coffee product). In these comfort sandals, I can stand/run around all day whether at the zoo, pool or park without having achy feet.”
Customers also love: OluKai Kulapa Kai
Rating: 4.6 stars, 757 reviews | Price: $24.95 – $108.00 | BUY NOW!
• “These sandals are very comfortable, cute and have sufficient arch support. I’ve had the shoes a little over a week, and I want to wear them all the time as opposed to other shoes because, besides feeling so good to wear, I don’t seem to get tired as fast when I wear them.”
• “There is great arch support, and I love how lightweight this shoe is. Not only incredibly comfortable, but these sandals are also stylish and well made. Love, love, love them!”
Customers also love: Earth Origins Shane
Rating: 4.7 stars, 1,309 reviews | Price: $59.90 – $89.89 | BUY NOW!
• “I bought these shoes for a beach trip I was planning and wore them for a couple of weeks before and found they were not only great for walking around the house, but also at work to running errands. When I did go to the beach, they did well even wet and dried quickly, so I could walk in them the rest of the day and not squish. These have a good deal of arch support for those of us who can’t wear flats, too.”
• “I have the world’s worst feet – wide, lots of bone problems. These athletic sandals are great. I wear them everywhere when other people are wearing their sneakers and hiking shoes.”
Customers also love: Merrell Terran Post II Sandal
Rating: 4.3 stars, 87 reviews | Price: $24.99 – $124.33 | BUY NOW!
• “I was struggling to decide which sandals would be best for my upcoming vacation to Greece. I wanted a pair of sandals that were comfortable for all the walking around we would be doing, and these answered my prayers. I love these ones, and I am glad I bought them! They are cuter in person, and they are super cozy. I can actually wear them on hikes rather than huge sneakers.”
• “I can’t believe how comfortable these are. I bought them on a whim while I was trying super expensive sandal brands for vacation. These beat everybody hands down.”
Customers also love: Dr. Scholl’s Archie Fisherman Sandal
Rating: 4.0 stars, 189 reviews | Price: $24.98 – $110.00 | BUY NOW!
• “I wore them for 5 weeks in India with tons of walking. These sandals have awesome support which made them great for walking. I even wore them hiking in Munnar! They were easy to wash, good in the water and on the beach. Oh, did I mention they’re pretty cute, too?”
• “I buy a new set of Keen sandals every summer because I use them to the full extent- hiking, ocean living, etc. These have great traction which is hard to find in a summer sandal, and they stay nice and snug to my feet, so I am comfortable climbing over rocks.”
Customers also love: KEEN Dauntless Strappy Sandal
Rating: 4.6 stars, 17 reviews | Price: $49.95 – $59.95 | BUY NOW!
• “I love Plaka sandals generally, and these are great. They are so simple, just braided rope and a sole, no buckles or straps to worry about. But they fit so snugly even so – and that makes them soft and comfortable too.”
• “I took these cute athletic sandals to Tahiti. They were comfortable and great for long walks. Plus, I got lots of compliments on how cute they were!”
Customers also love: Plaka Flat Sandals for Women Palm Leaf
Have you got any suggestions of your own for the best cute athletic sandals? Let us know in the comments!