9 Cute Athletic Sandals
Athletic sandals? Super comfy, purposefully sporty and, well. less than stylish. These were words best described these sandals over the past years. Today, more and more brands design this kind of shoes to handle the terrain of life not only in comfort but also in style. Looking for one? Check out these 9 athletic sandals that are actually cute!
What are these cute athletic sandals?
If you don’t have the time to read this article, here is a quick look of these cute athletic sandals ( click on any of the images below to see details and shop, or scroll down to see detailed reviews ):
Rating: 4.6 stars, 6,947 reviews | Price: $45.30 – $150.00 | BUY NOW!
• “They are sturdy, comfortable, and supportive while being much lighter than a traditional hiking boot. I have worn them all over Hawaii in the past 3 months for everything from hiking over miles of lava rock to strolling along beach paths.”
• “They’re cute enough for dresses or pants, appear to be at least somewhat amphibious, are extraordinarily comfortable and, most importantly, provide a truly custom fit aided by 3 customizable velcro straps.”
Customers also love: Teva Verra Sandal
Rating: 4.3 stars, 763 reviews | Price: $13.99 – $204.09 | BUY NOW!
• “They have not hurt my feet in the least bit, and also have a fancy enough style that I can wear them casually with jeans, or dress them up with a skirt/dress and they still fit the outfit just fine!”
• “I have had issues on what footwear to use when my travels will keep me walking all day. I wore this for 9 plus hours sightseeing San Diego and a trip to Sea World, my feet have never been more happy. I have tried Nike trainers, New Balance, Tieks, etc and I find it ironic that these least expensive sandals do the job.”
Customers also love: Crocs Meleen Twist Sandal
Rating: 4.7 stars, 242 reviews | Price: $23.99 – $90.00 | BUY NOW!
• “They may not be the most stylish, but they are cute enough and the most comfortable active sandals I have ever worn. I found them perfect for tromping around and climbing Mayan ruins as well as walking around the city. The sole is not extremely rugged or grippy, but is thick, soft, and comfortable.”
• “The footbed is like walking on a cloud, making these sandals the most comfortable sandals I have. I tried them out on the Las Vegas Strip and they earned their 5 star rating and then some.”
Customers also love: Skechers Reggae Slim-Vacay Flat Sandal
Rating: 4.4 stars, 4.4 reviews | Price: $23.99 – $90.00 | BUY NOW!
• “So comfortable and stylish. This style is more flexible in the sole compared to traditional style Chacos. It’s thinner and made from a different type of rubber. I bought these athletic sandals to wear around town not for hiking. These don’t tighten as much as the regular styles so they might not be as good for scrambling on rocks and such but light hiking would definitely still be fine.”
• “Great Water and Hiking Shoe. I have worn them hiking and river rafting. These had the slimmest profile – I wanted a pair that wasn’t bulky. The fit was perfect. I don’t have any issues adjusting these and I like the color combo of black, white and tan.”
Customers also love: Chaco ZX2 Classic Athletic Sandal
Rating: 4.7 stars, 625 reviews | Price: $47.99 – $164.95 | BUY NOW!
• “OluKai sandals have always looked a little wider than normal to me, but what the sandal lacks in daintiness is made up for in spades in comfort, durability, versatility, and a surprisingly weightless feel. The sole is soft to the touch and molds to your foot with ease.”
• “As a mom of 3 school aged kids, I need to have comfortable summer shoes which are no-slip, water resistant, maintain their good looks and look nice on my feet (even when the rest of me looks haggard and in desperate need of some sort of coffee product). In these shoes, I can stand/run around all day whether at the zoo, pool or park without having achy feet.”
Customers also love: OluKai Kulapa Kai
Rating: 4.6 stars, 757 reviews | Price: $24.95 – $108.00 | BUY NOW!
• “Very comfortable and sufficient arch support. Cute, casual shoes. I’ve had the shoes a little over a week, and I want to wear them all the time as opposed to other shoes because, besides feeling so good to wear, I don’t seem to get tired as fast when I wear them.”
• “There is great arch support and I love how lightweight this shoe is. Not only incredibly comfortable, these sandals are stylish and well made. Love, love, love them!”
Customers also love: Earth Origins Shane
Rating: 4.7 stars, 1,309 reviews | Price: $59.90 – $89.89 | BUY NOW!
• “I bought these shoes for a beach trip I was planning and wore them for a couple of weeks before and found they were great for just walking around these house, at work, running to the store. When I did go to the beach, they did well even wet and dried quickly, so I could walk in them the rest of the day and not squish. These have a good deal of arch support for those of us who can’t wear flats, too.”
• “I have the world’s worst feet – wide, lots of bone problems. These athletic sandals are great. I wear them everywhere when other people are wearing their sneakers and hiking shoes.”
Customers also love: Merrell Terran Post II Sandal
Rating: 4.3 stars, 87 reviews | Price: $24.99 – $124.33 | BUY NOW!
• “I was struggling to decide which sandals would be best for my upcoming vacation to Greece. I wanted sandals that were comfortable for all the walking around we would be doing, and these were cute. I love these ones and I am glad I bought them! They are cuter in person and they are super cozy. I can actually wear them on hikes rather than huge sneakers.”
• “Can’t believe how comfortable these are. Bought them on a whim while I was trying super expensive sandal brands for vacation. These beat everybody hands down.”
Customers also love: Dr. Scholl’s Archie Fisherman Sandal
Rating: 4.0 stars, 189 reviews | Price: $24.98 – $110.00 | BUY NOW!
• “I wore them for 5 weeks in India with tons of walking. These sandals have awesome support which made them great for walking. I even wore them hiking in Munnar. They were easy to wash, good in the water and on the beach. Oh, did I mention they’re pretty cute, too?.”
• “I buy a new set of Keens every summer because I use them to the full extent, hiking, ocean living, etc. These have great traction which is hard to find in a summer sandal and they stay nice and snug to my foot, so I am comfortable climbing over rocks.”
Customers also love: KEEN Women’s Dauntless Strappy Sandal
Do you have any favorites to share on cute athletic sandals? Please share your thoughts below!
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may bring in commissions for this site. All products are used not for recommendation but for inspiration only.
Pssst! Do you find this post useful? If you do, please share and sign up below to get updated each time. Thanks for dropping by!